Designer UX-UI & Editorial Content (H/F)
CDI - Paris - Cesson-Sévigné (Professional Travels)
Design and production of all editorial content related to the Blacknut platform (images, video, trailers...)
UX - UI:
Design and production of all UI & UX assets related to the Blacknut interface for B2B customers & partners (branding, localization, specific UX-UI elements...).
- Responsible for the Production of graphics and video elements for the games on the platform
- Create and edit videos for teasers and showcase video games.
- Create elements for Marketing content (ads, banners….)
UX - UI:
- Responsible for the Production of graphics
- Manage UX and UI for B2B customers & partners
- Brand Guidelines and Graphic Design Manual
Knowledge / Experience
- 1-2+ years’ knowledge and experience in developing graphics design
- Good experience with Figma, Affinity Designer and Photo
- Good experience in Video editing and capture tools
- Fluent English
Education / Qualification
- Strong design background. Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- Team building, presentation skills.
- Verbal and written technical communication (English is mandatory).
- A keen eye for aesthetics and to details
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Self-starter, organization, attention to detail, focus on results and good interpersonal skills.
Merci d’envoyer un CV et une lettre de motivation
Précisez vos périodes de disponibilité
Les candidatures incomplètes ne seront pas examinées