ARTICLE 1. COLLECTION OF YOUR DATA
Blacknut collects User and/or Player data, which you provide to us directly when creating or modifying your User Account and Player profiles; when subscribing to your Subscription and more generally when you (and/or a Player) communicate with our Services. This data may include surname, first name, email address, title, telephone number, pseudonym, date of birth, postal address, number of people in the household, and data necessary to carry out product testing and promotional activities.
The compulsory or optional nature of the data is indicated by an asterisk upon its collect. Some data are collected automatically as a result of your actions on the Website or via the Application.
When the User and/or Player logs into the User Account and/or accesses the Service, we also collect data in the following categories:
- Transaction Data: We collect transaction information related to the use of the Service including billing amounts, Subscription payment methods and other related information.
- Information relating to the technical and hardware environment: we may collect information relating, for example, to the type of hardware used, the operating system, the names and versions of the software installed to access the Service, the model of the connected devices.
- Data collected through third parties: we may also collect information from third party sources and combine it with information we collect directly from the User and/or Player or through their use of the Service. For example, we may have access to data:
- If you create a User Account or connect with a social network, we may have access to data about you:
- From service providers who help us to determine a location based on your IP address, and thus allow us to personalize the Service as described in our Terms and Conditions;
- From security service providers who provide us with information to secure our systems, prevent fraud and help us protect the security of User Accounts;
- From payment service providers who provide us with payment or balance information, or updates to such information.
ARTICLE 2. USE OF YOUR DATA
We may use all or part of the data referred to in Article 1 hereof for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our Service, to make payments relating to your Subscription, to send you the corresponding invoices, to provide you with any support services you may request, to send you software updates and administrative communications;
- Prevent fraud and abuse in the use of the Blacknut Service;
- To perform data analysis, research and monitoring of usage patterns of the Service;
- To send commercial, promotional, and other communications
We may share certain personal data about you with:
- Certain third parties to provide and/or bill you for the Service;
- Certain third parties with whom you choose to let us share information;
- Our subsidiaries;
- Certain third parties in connection with negotiations relating to a merger and/or sale of our company's assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing or acquisition of all or part of our business by another company.
Your data is hosted within the European Union in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Your personal data is not transferred or disclosed outside the European Union unless required by law or court order, or in the event that You (or a Player) wish to access the Blacknut Service from outside the European Union. In the latter case, User Account data is made available on servers hosted near the location of the User and/or Player's connection.
ARTICLE 3. SHARING FUNCTION ON SOCIAL NETWORKS
The Service may include a feature that allows you to share actions you have performed on the Service on social networks. Using this feature allows you to share certain information with members of your network or the general public depending on the settings you have selected on the particular social network. We encourage you to refer to the privacy policies of the relevant social networks for more information.
ARTICLE 4. AUDIENCE MEASUREMENT FUNCTION
You authorize us to share some of your data with third parties for the purposes of audience measurement and analysis, to serve ads on our behalf, and to track and report on the performance of those ads.
ARTICLE 5. YOUR ACCOUNT
You have the possibility to modify and/or correct the information relating to your User Account by logging in. You may also request the deletion of your User Account, in which case your data will be deleted within a reasonable period of time and maximum of one (1) month from the date of deletion, unless legal provisions require a longer period.
Blacknut reserves the right to anonymize your data in order to use it for statistical studies, the development of new products, the improvement of the Service, etc...
Your banking data is kept for the duration of your Subscription for the purposes of managing your automatically renewed Subscription.
ARTICLE 6. YOUR RIGHT OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION AND OPPOSITION
You have the right to access, rectify and oppose the processing of your personal data. This right can be exercised by means of a written and signed request specifying the address to which you should receive a reply and accompanied by a copy of your identity document, all addressed to: Blacknut, for the attention of Mr. Olivier AVARO 1137 A Avenue des Champs Blancs, 35510 Cesson-Sévigné or -, or via the contact form.
An answer will be sent to you within 1 (one) month following the reception of the request.
ARTICLE 7. COOKIES MANAGEMENT
When you browse our Website, create a User Account and/or use the Service, information may be recorded, or read, in your terminal, subject to your choices.
Cookies are small text files that are used to store information on web browsers. In particular, cookies are used to store and receive identifiers and other information on devices such as computers or telephones.
You have the right to choose to accept or decline cookies and other trackers that we use.
You may accept or decline cookies that are not required to access the Service:
- Authentication cookies: they allow you to authenticate yourself on the website, to memorize your user account information, your history, your preferences. These cookies are indispensable for your access to the Service.
- Cookies for analysis and research: they allow us to carry out data analysis, research and checks on the use of the Service.
ARTICLE 8. UPDATES
Date of last update: November 26, 2020