Terms beginning with a capital letter are defined in the Blacknut Terms and Conditions.
ARTICLE 1. COLLECT OF YOUR DATA
Blacknut collects the data you provide us directly when applying for a beta version of the Service, creating or modifying your User Account; when subscribing to your Subscription Pack and more generally when you contact our services.
These data can correspond to the surname, first names, email address, civility, telephone number, pseudonym, date of birth, postal address, number of people in the household, number and age of the child(ren) in the household, data necessary for carrying out service testing and promotion actions.
The mandatory or optional nature of the data is reported to you upon its collection by an asterisk. Some data are collected automatically because of your actions on the Website or via the Application.
When you log into your User Account and / or access the Service, we also collect data about you in the following categories:
- Transaction Data: We collect information about your transactions related to the use of the Service including billed amounts, credit card details and other related information.
- Information about your use of the Service and your preferences: We collect information about how you use the Service, your preferences, and your settings. In some cases, this collection is done through the deposit of cookies and other similar technologies.
- Information about your technical environment and your hardware: we may collect information about, for example, the type of hardware you are using, the operating system, the names and versions of the software you have installed to access the Service, the model of your connected device.
- Data collected from third parties: We may also receive information about you from third-party sources and combine it with the information we collect directly from you or through your use of the Service. If you create your user account or log in with a social network, we can access your data in line with such third parties' privacy policies.
ARTICLE 2. USE OF YOUR DATA
We may use all or part of the data referred to in Article 1 hereof for the following purposes:
- Provide and improve our Service, make debits corresponding to your Subscription Pack, send you the corresponding invoices, provide you with the support services you may request, send you software updates and administrative communications;
- Prevent fraud and abuse in the use of the Blacknut Service;
- Select candidates for testing a beta version of the Service;
- Conduct data analysis, research and control of the use patterns of the Service;
- Send commercial, promotional communications, if you have indicated that you are happy to receive these.
We may share certain of your personal data with:
- Third parties to provide and / or bill the Service;
- Third parties you have expressly agreed us to share information with;
- Our subsidiaries;
- Certain third parties in the course of negotiations relating to a merger and / or sale of our company's assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing or acquisition of all or part of our business by another company.
Your data are hosted within the European Union in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Your personal data are not transferred or disclosed outside the European Union unless required by law or court.
ARTICLE 3. SHARING FUNCTION ON SOCIAL NETWORKS
The Service may include a feature that allows you, if you wish to do so, to share actions you have performed through the Service on social networks. Using this feature allows you to share certain information with members of your network or the general public based on the settings you have selected on the relevant social network. We recommend you to refer to the privacy policies of the relevant social networks for more information before using this feature.
ARTICLE 4. AUDIENCE MEASUREMENT FUNCTION
We will share some of your data with third parties to establish audience measurement and analysis, to serve ads on our behalf, and to track and report on the performance of those advertisements.
ARTICLE 5. YOUR ACCOUNT
You have the option to modify and / or correct the information relating to your user account by connecting to it. You may also request the deletion of your user account, in which case your personal data will be deleted within a reasonable period of time and a maximum of one (1) month from the date of deletion of your account. Blacknut may anonymize your data and use it for various purposes such as making statistics, developing new products and services, improve the Service etc.
Your bank details are kept for the duration of your Subscription Pack for the purposes of managing your Automatic Renewal Subscription.
ARTICLE 6. YOUR RIGHT TO ACCESS, CORRECTION AND OPPOSITION
You have the right to access, rectify and oppose the processing of your personal data. This right can be exercised by a written and signed request specifying the address to which you must receive the response and accompanied by a copy of your ID, all addressed to: Blacknut, to the attention of Mrs Edwige Gaba - 1137 A, avenue des Champs Blancs – 35510 Cesson-Sevigné, or via the contact form.
We will respond to requests within one month from the date of receipt of the request.
ARTICLE 7. COOKIES MANAGEMENT
When you browse our website, create a User Account and / or use the Service, cookies may be recorded or read in your device, subject to your browser settings.
Cookies are small texts used to store information on web browsers. Cookies are used in particular to store and receive identifiers and other information on devices such as computers or phones.
You have the right to choose to accept or reject cookies and other tracers that we use. You can disable them through your browser preferences but you will no longer have access to the Service.
- Authentication cookies: they allow your authentication on the website, to memorize the information of your user account, your history, your preferences. These cookies are essential to your access to the Service.
- Analytics and Research Cookies: provide data analysis, research and control of the Service's usage habits.
ARTICLE 8. UPDATE
Last updated on: March 26th, 2018