Customer Success Manager (H/F)
CDI - Job based in Paris or Rennes - France
Blacknut is a pure player cloud gaming service using streaming technology to play video games (ie. Netflix-like service for Games) distributed both directly to consumers (D2C) or with leading partnership (b2b) through isps, device manufacturers, ott services & media companies.
Blacknut’s application offers a +400 premium games catalog, included in a monthly subscription. users have unlimited access to all games from any connected screen. The service is now available across Europe, Asia & North America,over a wide range of devices, including computers, mobiles, set-top-boxes and smart tvs. Blacknut is headquartered in Rennes, France, with offices in paris.
Our Customer Success Manager engages our B2B customers to drive adoption and demonstrate ongoing value. This critical function is responsible for onboarding new customers by engaging executive teams in the project, driving product adoption, and managing evolution and renewals.The Customer Success Manager also works closely within Blacknut’s organization to uncover new ways to improve our product and promote our customers' success to the world.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive Onboarding, retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping our partnership be a success.
- Enable successful roll-out of Blacknut’s features & innovation to customer’s team, including sharing and developing relevant creative assets, brainstorming animation ideas, and support launches virtually or in person
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement
- Collaborate closely with Sales, Marketing, and delivery Team to support customers needs, renewals, and expansion opportunities
- Contribute to create opportunities for customers to act as Blacknut’s advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies)
- Marshall / coordinate information across the Blacknut’s team as needed to support customers needs
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our sales process and product roadmap
3+ years in a Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, or similar roleExperience in working with large enterprise customers, international level (English fluent mandatory)Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewalsExperience in Project Management. Strong PowerPoint/Keynote skills and with Excel.
- Great communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented
- Problem solver, Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action.
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights.
- Comfort in a startup environment - we move quickly and wear many hats
- An interest in video games, technology & innovation, entertainment digital services
Interested? If you are looking to join a dynamic and fast growing company in a truly unique and international role, please send your resume and motivation in all confidentiality.
Merci d’envoyer un CV et une lettre de motivation
Précisez vos périodes de disponibilité
Les candidatures incomplètes ne seront pas examinées